Petition to Graduate

Download and fill out an Application for a Bachelor's Degree as completely as possible. You will also want to take a look at the Graduation Checklist for Undergraduate Students. Then call the math office at (847)491-3299, and make an appointment with the Director of Undergraduate Studies. Bring the petition form along with you to that appointment. In the unlikely event that you have not already declared your math major or minor, you should also bring along a copy of your current unofficial transcript printed out from CAESAR.