Ellen E. Eischen
Boas Assistant Professor
Department of Mathematics
email: eeischen at math dot this university dot edu
- p-adic L-functions for unitary Shimura varieties, Part II: construction of p-adic L-functions for ordinary families of automorphic forms. With Michael Harris, Jian-Shu Li, and Christopher Skinner. In preparation.
- A higher-dimensional p-adic Eisenstein measure for unitary groups. In preparation.
- A p-adic Eisenstein measure for unitary groups. Submitted. 35 pages.
- p-adic differential operators on automorphic forms and applications. Annales de l'Institut Fourier. Volume 62 (2012). To appear. 68 pages.
This paper is based on my thesis.
- Decomposition of almost complete tripartite graphs into two isomorphic factors
of fixed diameter. Discrete Mathematics. 306 (2006), 745-761.
- Patterns, linesums, and symmetry. With C. Johnson, K. Lange, and D. Stanford. Linear
Algebra and its Applications. 357 (2002), 273-289.