- The event was supported by a combination of funds from the Mathematics Department at Northwestern University, and the National Science Foundation.
Midwest Probability Colloquium
- The Midwest Probability Colloquium has been an annual event for several decades. It brings together a wide-breadth of knowledge in the field of probability.
Midwest Dynamical Systems Conference
- The Midwest Dynamical Systems Conference is one of the most influential, diverse, and longest running conference series in dynamical systems. This conference series has met uninterruptedly since the early 1970s, and it has received continuous support from the National Science Foundation since 1988.
Midwest Topology Seminar
- Originating in the desire of topologists in the Chicago area to meet to discuss recent developments, The Midwest Topology Seminar grew into a meeting of algebraic and geometric topologists from the entire upper Midwest and Great Lakes regions of the United States and Canada. It typically features speakers drawn from both the local and international communities and speakers at all stages of their careers.
GROW (Graduate Research Opportunities for Women) Conference
- Graduate Research Opportunities for Women (GROW) is a conference for women-identified students interested in graduate school in the mathematical sciences.
Chicago Action Now!
Back to top
- Northwestern hosted the 2018 Chicago Action Now! conference, a dynamics conference held three times per year that rotates between Northwestern University, the University of Chicago, and the University of Illinois at Chicago.