Pinsky Lecture Series
In January of 2008, the department organized three days of lectures by Peter Sarnak of Princeton University. It was a pleasant surprise to have such a well-attended and an enthusiastic response to this one-off program. Seeing an opportunity to continue such lectures and experiences, Professor Emeritus Mark Pinsky and Joanna Pinsky, decided to endow a lecture series to enhance the department’s research program tradition.
- 2018 Ulrike Tillman (Oxford University)
- 2017 Mircea Mustata (University of Michigan)
- 2016 Alexi Borodin (MIT)
- 2015 Richard Thomas (Imperial College, London)
- 2014 Akshay Venkatesh (Stanford University)
- 2013 Andrei Okounkov (Columbia University)
- 2012 Victor Guillemin (MIT)
- 2011 Curtis T. McMullen (Harvard University)
- 2010 Michael J. Hopkins (Harvard University)
- 2009 Persi Diaconis (Stanford University)
To see our current list of lectures and seminars, click here.
Back to top