- Emphasis Year in Algebraic Geometry, Number Theory, and Physics 2016-17
- Analytic Methods in Algebraic Geometry Day March 18, 2017
- Analysis on Groups and Measured Group Theory April 3-7, 2017
- Pinsky Lecture Series April 19-21, 2017
- Mini-Workshop in Birational Geometry and Hodge Theory May 13-14, 2017
- Mini-workshop on Geometric Methods in Number Theory and Representation Theory May 27-28, 2017
- Summer Northwestern Analysis Program - SNAP 2017 July 24-August 11, 2017
- Graduate Research Opportunities for Women (GROW) 2017 October 13-15, 2017
News & Events
Department Faculty Awarded NSF Career Award
Congratulations to Tuca Auffinger on being awarded a National Science Foundation Career Award, the foundation's most prestigious award in support of early career-development.
Congratulations to Ezra Getzler for being awarded the 2017 Simons Foundation Fellows in Mathematics for studies in Supersymmetric Field Theories and Derived Geometry.
Congratulations to Gang Liu and Yifeng Liu on winning the Alfred P Sloan Foundation's 2017 Research Fellowships.
The members of the Board of Trustees of the American Mathematical Society expressed their opposition to the Executive Order signed by President Trump that temporarily suspends immigration benefits to citizens of seven nations.
Silas Johnson to host a mathleague.org contest for elementary and middle school aged mathematicians on March 19th.