- Emphasis Year in Probability Theory 2015-16
- Summer School in Probability Theory July 11-22, 2016
- Workshop on percolation, spin glasses and random media May 27-29, 2016
- Pinsky Lecture Series May 23-26, 2016
- Bellow Lecture Series November 30-December 02, 2015
- Yamabe Lecture October 28-29, 2015
- Graduate Research Opportunities for Women (GROW) October 24-25, 2015
- 37th Midwest Probability Colloquium October 8-10, 2015
News & Events
Deavon Mitchell was awarded a Service Excellence Commendation by Northwestern University.
Simons Fellowship in Mathematics
Bryna Kra has been awarded a Simons Fellowship in Mathematics for the academic year 2016-17.
Kenneth F. Burgess Professor of Mathematics
Aaron Naber has been named the Kenneth F. Burgess Professor of Mathematics.
Steve Zelditch will deliver the 2016 AMS Invited Address at the Joint Meetings of the mathematical societies.