Petition to Graduate
Each student must file a graduation petition approximately one calendar year prior to his or her intended graduation date.
- Review your Degree Progress Report.
- Complete a petition to graduate.
- Mathematics majors and minors in Weinberg, the School of Education and Social Policy, Medill, Bienen, and the School of Communications should complete the online Petition to Graduate.
- Mathematics majors and minors in McCormick should complete and print this Petition to Graduate - Additional Major/Minor/Certificates.
- If you are enrolled in a Dual Bachelor's Degree program, then complete a graduation petition form for each degree.
- Schedule an advising appointment with the Director of Undergraduate Studies.
- Bring your Petition to Graduate (if in McCormick) and your Degree Progress Report to your advising appointment. If you have not already declared a mathematics major or minor, then also bring a copy of your current unofficial transcript.
- Additional information is available on the Graduation Petition Procedure web page of the Office of the Registrar.