- All advising appointments will be remote using Zoom.
- Send an email to our Undergraduate Program Assistant at email@example.com. Specify whether you are an incoming first-year student, a returning student, or a transfer student, and describe your advising needs.
Students who are already declared mathematics majors/minors can schedule their own remote advising appointment using Connect NU
ADVISING CONTACT INFORMATION
- Available by Remote Appointment: 847-467-5211, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Advising for mathematics majors/minors, Declaring a mathematics major/minor, Petitions to graduate, Study abroad, Transfer credit, Graduate school information
Prof. Aaron Greicius, Director of Calculus
- Available by Remote Appointment: 847-467-0486, email@example.com
- Calculus placement, Advice on 100- and 200- level courses
Jenima Lyon, Undergraduate Program Assistant
- 8:30a-4:30p M-F: (847) 491-3377, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Permission numbers, Registration questions, DUS advising appointments
Prof. Aaron Peterson, Director of MENU
- Available by Remote Appointment: 847-467-1298, email@example.com
- Advising on MENU program and MENU courses
Back to top