MENU Participation Criteria
Students satisfying any of the following criteria qualify to participate in MENU:
- Students who have earned a score of 5 on the Advanced Placement Calculus AB examination.
- Students who have earned a score of 4 or 5 on the Advanced Placement Calculus BC examination.
- Students who have earned a score of 7 on the International Baccalaureate HL Analysis and Approaches Examination and demonstrate strong preparation in single-variable calculus through the mathematics placement exam.
- Students whose mathematics placement examination results suggest enrolling in MENU.
- International students who have completed single-variable calculus.
- Students who have completed a college-level sequence in single-variable calculus with high grades.