MENU Admissions Criteria
Admission to MENU is by invitation. Students satisfying any of the following criteria qualify to participate in MENU:
MENU sends invitations beginning in late July prior to each academic year. Students who have earned a score of 5 on the Advanced Placement Calculus AB examination or at least 4 on the Advanced Placement Calculus BC examination should automatically receive an invitation to participate. Students satisfying the admission criteria who do not automatically receive an invitation may obtain an invitation by sending an email request to the the Director of MENU at firstname.lastname@example.org. In the email include your name, netID, and proof that you satisfy one of the admissions criteria (such as a PDF of an AP Score Report or an IB Certificate). Back to top
- Students who have earned a score of 5 on the Advanced Placement Calculus AB examination.
- Students who have earned a score of 4 or 5 on the Advanced Placement Calculus BC examination.
- Students whose placement examination results suggest enrolling in MENU.
- International students who have completed single-variable calculus.
- Students who have completed a college-level sequence in single-variable calculus with high grades.